Wednesday, April 15, 2015



Look at this picture and tell me what you see:


     

    When you first looked at this picture what did you see? 
    Maybe you saw the demons.
    But did you happen to notice the angels?
    Still failing to see them?

Some studies show that if you saw the demons first, you are more likely to choose the wrong decisions, even if you know it is the wrong one or not. And if you saw the angels first you  are more likely to choose the right decision.

Although there is no scientific fact to proof this right, it is similar to how we decide right from wrong. Just like in life we come across decisions that are very unclear. And when our brain needs to make a decision it picks the easiest option. Just like in this illusion, your brain didn't know what it was looking it so it decided to come up with the less complicated answer and see the big bold black demons. So your answer was that you saw demons. You didn't consider taking another look because your brain figured it out whether you knew it or not. This is why people take the easiest way out of decisions: because their brain likes simple answers to simple questions. 

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I saw the demons first, but I think just because they are dark colored, and so they stood out to me right away. I tend to make good decisions most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, this is super cool. Trippy a bit. I didn't even think there was a catch until I read all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the angels first. That is so cool! I try to make good decisions, so I guess it goes with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the demons first. Probably because they were darker like Mrs.Heckhert said, but I try to make the best decision as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog was very interesting! I did see the demons first though. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete